For two persons. Preparation time 20 minutes. Cooking time 5 minutes.
• Energy Diet Vegetable Cream Soup
• 1 large zucchini
• 2 slices cooked ham
• 1 small pot of cream- cheese 0% fat
• Balsamic vinegar
• Olive oil
• Salt and pepper
• chili powder
• Cut the zucchini with a vegetable peeler into very thin slices. Then steam the slices for 4 minutes.
• Prepare the filling: In a bowl mix the cream cheese with Energy Diet Vegetable Cream Soup.
• Add salt and pepper. Add a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar, 2-3 tablespoons of water and a teaspoon of chilli powder.
• Cook 2 slices of ham cut into strips 1 minute in a pan.
• Make the rolls: on each zucchini tagliatelle put a slice of ham, spread generously the filling and roll all.
• Place the rolls on a beautiful plate, put for 2 hours in the refrigerator and decorate with a poppy petal and a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar just before serving.