Finally, a pizza without the taste of guilt!
- 2 tomatoes sliced in thin coins
- 4 button mushrooms sliced into thin coins
- 1 mozzarella ball
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 20g of parmesan
- Energy Diet Bread and tomato-vegetable spread
- Prepare Energy Diet bread by mixing 16 powdered pods with 6 pods of water and 1 pod of olive oil. Work the dough with a spoon. Form a large ball that you spread out with your fingers. Cook your dough blind for 10 minutes, at 200 ° C (combined oven grill rotating heat)
- Meanwhile, wash and dry the tomatoes and mushrooms. Cut into thin slices. Cut the ball of mozzarella into small cubes and take some parmesan shavings with a peeling knife
- Prepare your pizza sauce by mixing 2 packets of tomato-vegetable spreads with 6 pods of cold water. Add a good tablespoon of pureed tomatoes.
- When the dough is golden, remove it from the oven and place on the spread over it and also the tomato slices and mushrooms. Place mozzarella cubes and sprinkle lightly with oregano. Bake for another 10 minutes at 200 ° C.
- When the pizza is cooked, arrange in its centre a nice handful of arugula leaves and a filet of olive oil. Enjoy your pizza!