- 3 large slices of cooked ham
- Pepper and salt
- 250 ml ½ skimmed milk
- Energy Diet Omelette with mixed herbs
- In a salad bowl, mix 1 dose of Energy Diet Omelette with milk and chiselled chervil (for 3 thin omelettes).
- Heat a pre-oiled non-stick pan.
- Cook the omelette over medium heat.
- Turn it over with a plate and bake it on the other side. Renew 3 times.
- Place 1 slice of ham on each omelette, roll and lock each in a film. Refrigerate 2 hours. Cut the roll into slices and serve as an aperitif!