• Energy Diet Bread and tomato-vegetable spreadable
• 1 egg
• 4 sheets of dried seaweed
• 4 slices of turkey or chicken breast
• 1 cucumber (cut lengthwise)
• 250 ml of skimmed milk
• soy sauce, ginger, wasabi
• Make dough: pour 150 to 200 ml of milk + 8 doses of Energy Diet Bread into a shaker. Shake well then stir the egg. Cook your pancakes in a frying pan, let them cool.
• Prepare the tomatoes vegetable spreadable.
• To form the Makis: all you need is a sheet of seaweed, put it over a cold pancake (it should not exceed the seaweed), spread 1 or 2 tablespoons of spreadable on the pancake, add 1 slice of turkey breast, put on the upper part 1 stripe of cucumber, then form a roll.
• Cut your rolls into pieces of 2 cm.
• Taste your makis with a hint of wasabi, soaked in soy sauce and relish with ginger.
良 い 食欲 (have a good meal in Japanese)!