- 5 or 6 green asparaguses
- Juice of half a lemon
- 150 ml halfskimmed milk
- Energy Diet Farmer’s soup, chicken flavour
- Cook the asparagus for 10 minutes in the microwave with a glass of water, a pinch of salt and a some of the lemon juice..
- Remove the tips from the asparaguses and set aside.
- Mix the rest of the asparaguses with water and a dose of Energy Diet Farmer’s soup, chicken flavour (diluted beforehand in 150 ml of milk).
- Adjust seasoning and add lemon to enhance flavors.
- Pour into a soup dish, place the asparagus tips on the surface.