Muffins with arugula pesto
A sweet and tasty appetizer for Valentine’s Day.
- 1 yoghurt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. of baking powder
- 1 garlic clove
- 6 slices of cooked beetroot
- 50 g of lamb’s lettuce
- 50 g of arugula
- 15 g of Maïzena
- 25 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 15 g of pine nuts
- Mixed bays
- 2 “petits Suisses” 0% (white cheese)
- Energy Diet bread and its tomato-vegetable spread
- Lightly butter 6 individual molds.
- Cut thin, heart shaped slices of beetroot and place a heart at the bottom of each mold.
- In a blender, mix the cheese, the rocket, the garlic clove, the pine nuts, the parmesan and the olive oil. Mix until a puree with the consistency of a pesto is obtained.
- To the blender, add the Maïzena, yoghurt, 8 doses of Energy Diet bread, egg, baking powder, salt and some of the mixed bays.
- Mix and place the mixture on the beetroot and cook for 25 minutes at 180 °C. Let cool before unmolding and turning to visualize the heart.
- Mix the spread with the white cheese and form small dumplings. Arrange the muffin and dumplings with a bouquet of lamb’s lettuce and rocket.