HOT SALAD WITH SHRIMPS AND ZUCCHINI
- 1 glass of round grain rice
- 500 g pink shrimps
- 1 green zucchini
- 1 yellow zucchini
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Walnut oil
- Fennel leaves
- 300 ml of half skimmed milk
- Salt, pepper and pink berries
- Energy Diet Vegetable cream soup
- Cook the rice in a large volume of salt water, drain and pour a drizzle of walnut oil over it.
- Slice the zucchini and cut into cubes. Add the peeled shrimp pour a drizzle of olive oil and lemon juice over it
- Add the fennel leaves. Season with salt and pepper and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- In a shaker, mix milk and 2 doses of Energy Diet Vegetable Cream.
- Pour rice and Energy Diet on shrimp and zucchini. Simmer 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve in a bowl and add a few pink berries.