They seem to be fries … but no! They are the Energy Chips: light sticks, tasty and crispy, designed and made by Christine Renaud with Energy Diet Mashed Tradition as base!
- Energy Diet Mashed tradition
- Bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 150 ml of semi-skimmed milk
- In a bowl prepare the Energy Diet purée with 150 ml of milk, microwave for 2 minutes.
- Cut 2 sheets of 40 cm parchment paper, place the 1st on your work surface, oil with a little olive oil and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Put your puree preparation on this leaf, oil the second leaf, place the oiled part on the mashed potato, spread with a rolling pin to obtain a thickness of 1 cm.
- Remove the sheet of paper, sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Cut strips of 1cm with a long blade knife, wipe the knife to prevent it from sticking.
- Separate the strips of puree.
- Put in hot oven 180 ° for 8mn.
- Munching happily!