CELERY CREAM, BACON, VEGETABLES AND MINT
- 1 celery root
- 50g de crème fraiche, reduced to 4%
- 4 slices of bacon
- 250 ml of skimmed milk
- Salt and Pepper
- Energy Diet Vegetable Cream soup
- Peel and cut the celery into large pieces. Cook the celery in water or steamer for about 15 min. Mix with fresh cream. Add salt and pepper to taste. Put aside.
- Prepare Energy Diet Vegetable Cream soup with 250 ml of milk. Heat the whole for 2 minutes in the microwave.
- At the end of cooking, chop fresh mint and mix.
- Bake the bacon slices for 5 minutes in a very hot oven to make them crunchy, then cut them into thin strips.
- Place vegetable cream (3 to 4 cm) in a large transparent glass or in a bowl, then celery cream on top. Plant in three strips of bacon.