BREADSTICKS AND THEIR TAPENADE
A recipe of breadsticks for an original, balanced and homemade aperitif!
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- White and black sesame seeds
- 20g dried tomatoes
- 1 degermed garlic glove
- 1 lemon juice
- Energy Diet Bread and tomato-vegetable spread
- Mix the 8 Energy Diet Bread doses, the whole egg and the olive oil. Make small sausages, 10 cm long and 1 cm wide, brush with the egg yolk and sprinkle with the seeds.
- Place the bread sticks on a non-stick baking sheet. Bake 5 min at 200 degrees (thermostat 6/7).
- For tapenade: mix the dried tomatoes, the garlic clove, a bag of tomato-vegetable spread and the lemon filet.
- Present your breadstick with the tapenade next to it.